Google Christian Wallpaper Harris County Public Library Atom Films Check It Out CNN YouTube LibraryThing Bloglines Zoho Widgetbox Wetpaint Stock.XCHNG Wikipedia ESPN Yahoo iHCPL Workshop

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Social Networking (Week 8: #18)

Uh oh, not my cup of tea, but it is a way to keep up with friends and meet new people. I am a private person who friends like to call "the hermit", but overall I can see the appeal for many people. Considering that many people move from place to place, this is yet another great way to stay in touch. I like the fact that just like many other sites, one has the option to keep an account public or private. Of those listed, I like those devoted to more specific themes such as http://www.infieldparking.com/. Still as someone else has stated before, much of this seems like "glorified email."

0 comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Harris County Public Library